Want to help out in creating a world class Continuous Delivery Pipeline for world class products?
“Does the Pope wear a hat?” I hear you say.
Want to join a team with awesome technical SiNIX Ninjas delivering value every day?
“Rainy in Gothenburg in November?” I hear you say.
Sometimes questions have the answers quite clear already before they are thrown out there. But are you one of us that would like to make a real change?
So we thought.
What we are and what we do:
We believe in creating value for our partners, for their customers and for you. We honestly believe in creating things together is more fun!
Our partners are establishing themselves and their products with high ambitions including world class Software Development & Delivery Flow.
We are right there in the middle of it and are eager to succeed with and for them. Now we have the opportunity to offer positions in our teams and be a few more!
So when looking for challenges in the areas of Infrastructure, Integration, Automation or Analytics, we have very interesting opportunities to offer.
When you thrive in either of these areas (or all of them since they do overlap and complement each other 😊 ) you should become one of us!
What would you be working with:
Infrastructure with a focus of enabling an efficient development environment by delivering Highly available, non intrusive, highly intuitive and easy, cloud based, development infrastructure. We include integration tooling and cloud based services.
Integration with a focus of enabling and ensuring state-of-the-art build & integration environment through 3rd-party collaboration. This is done by delivering stable and flawless main branch (through reverts, not troubleshooting).
Automation with a focus of ensuring high quality deliveries for test automation, HW rigs setup, fast feedback loops, log data processing & supporting functions by developing efficient verification environments (virtual and non-virtual), quality assurance tooling & frameworks for the development teams.
Analytics with a focus on enabling efficient Big Data processing and insight by delivering Developer&Customer requested dashboards and visualizations as well as CI (build, test case, jobs, features) dashboards and visualization.
What would you master and create:
- Setup and support infrastructure, frameworks and tools for CI/CD, verification and analytics. Work in a cloud environment.
Enable CDP functions
- Resource scheduling
- Resource management
- Development cloud infrastructure
Azure & Kubernetes management
- Artifact storage
- High availability environments
- Optimize build environment & tooling
- Maintain generic pipelines (pipelines of pipelines)
- Maintain packaging of SW bundles
- Monitor pipeline statuses
- Revert, notify and delegate failing integrations
- Collaborate with 3rd-parties and their SW & HW deliveries
- Accept or decline 3rd-party deliveries
- Build and maintain virtual test environments
- Build and maintain physical test environments (HW rigs)
- Develop/setup/maintain test automation frameworks
- Build log translators (tooling/framework to generic)
- Automation of deployments (flash and OTA)
- Enable inventory mgmt. of physical and virtual environments
- Binary signing, keys and certificate management
- Process Big Data
- Manage databases
- Enable teams to setup dashboards and visualizations
- Develop/setup/maintain CI visualizations
- Enable developers to follow commits through CI
Required skills and competencies:
We think you are the one that will be able to tell us how you have solved the challenges in these areas and what skills and competencies you have achieved.
So instead of us making the super long list of techniques and tools that is needed, you let us know what you possess and we build from that 😊
Enough with the reading? We get it 😊
Connect with us by applying for opportunities right away and give us your CV showing how we together can make great things happen with our united forces!
Let us change and improve things together and put the SW Development Flow in focus for our partners and for all great developers.
Yours sincerely, Flow Enablers.